Family Gateway is an equal opportunity employer that maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. All personnel actions are administered without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability of otherwise qualified individuals or any other status protected by law.
The Development Officer works closely with the CEO, other Development/Community Engagement staff and contractors, donors and volunteers and will have primary responsibility for the following areas:
- Plan, organize, implement and manage engagement with corporate and individual donors, working from a portfolio of assigned accounts and/or categories, spending the majority of time out of the office meeting with new or existing donors to update them on the agency, and introducing them to a variety of opportunities for engagement.
- Actively seek out new potential funders through referrals from other relationships, cold calling and appointment setting to make introductions to Family Gateway.
- Educate donors on issues related to family homelessness and Family Gateway’s unique role in our community.
- Develop and implement recognition and retention strategies.
- Work on strategies to re-engage lapsed donors.
Click here for the full job description. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com; must include your current salary and minimum salary requirements. No phone calls, please.