Interested in getting your corporation or organization involved with our mission? There are opportunities to give back and make a difference all year long.
- Bring your employees to the Annette G. Strauss Family Gateway Center for a tour.
- Schedule one of our staff members to visit your workplace and share more about our mission and how to get involved.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and share our posts so your employees and followers can learn more about our work. When your corporation or organization follows us, we’ll follow you back!
- Organize an in-kind donation drive for our Donations Closet.
- Plan an activity for our kids, teach an adult class, or cook a meal for our families. Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
- Participate in one of our special programs: Back-to-School, Boo Bash, Homelessness Awareness Month (November), or the Holiday Program.
- Host a fundraising event or a $5 jeans day and donate the funds raised.
- Sponsor our Gateway to Opportunity Luncheon.
If you are a place of worship and would like more information on how to get involved, click here.
Need more information? Contact Kendall Molsberry, Brand & Marketing Manager, at email@example.com or call 214-823-4500 x213.